Monday, October 25, 2010

Don't stop me now! 10/18-10/25 (Sara)

It has been a while since our last posting, and to help with jumpstarting our once dead club, Pere has chosen a topic that is basically to take a picture and post whatever you want.

I tried to find a way in which I would want to take pictures frequently, and finally, I put the 50 on my camera (it's so much lighter) and stuck it in my purse (instead of my camera bag, which is bulky).

I discovered that our office building has a great view of the horizon without any buildings in the way. You can even see part of DC if you squint kind of hard (I've been told you can see the monument, but I still have yet to see it). In this picture, you can kiiiind of see the national cathedral poking out of the horizon (hint: it's the only thing poking out of the horizon):

I love the skinny little cloud in this one.

1 comment: